Coming from a far away land?
Fly to a new place you will soon call home, find an apartment/home, apply and be approved, fly back to your things, begin to pack your things...ALL your things, now find a trustworthy interstate mover...all of this work sounds terrible! But it is the process most people go with when moving to New York City. Be ahead of the rest, our relocation services will save you time, money, and energy! We know how much effort other elements of your new transition need, we want to take the grunt work off your hands! With services ranging from Truck Rentals to Equipment and Packing Material purchases, our trusted team of professionals can seamlessly accommodate any need. When you are ready to take the plunge, our team cannot wait to lend you a helping hand!
Relocating can be stressful, so we have put together a quick list of what to keep in mind and how our relocation services and partner companies can take some of the burden off of you!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Connect Internet that is available in your new building.
- Convert ConEd account into your name.
- Put a mail forwarding in place for your new address.
- Schedule movers and make sure their truck is able to park on your block
- On move-in day. (Make sure they have insurance! Keep your stuff safe!)
- Where are you staying until you are unpacked (or at least unpacked enough )
Our handy relocation partners will help you from beginning to end. From initial unpacking all the way to clean-up in your new home, our team can take all the burden off of you and make your transition to your new home as easy as possible. Whether you are moving here from another state or another country, we have international services to put your mind at ease! Reach out to our relocation specialist Dawn (Dawn@taylormadefa.com) to get this process started! Let’s get you home!