You have questions, we have expertise
Buying and selling real estate is complicated everywhere; but NY takes the cake in additional headaches. We could write a novel on why you need an amazing broker to do the heavy lifting for you, but we thought it would be better to have our agents answer questions sent in directly from you! If you have a question you do not see below; please contact us! We would love to be your source for the best NY real estate advice!
- Is it true that real estate pricing fluctuates based on the season? Or is it a myth that you should buy in the winter and sell in the summer?
- How much should I actually have ready in cash when applying for a home loan?
- Will I need to hire a lawyer in addition to a real estate agent?
- How long does the average buy/sell take? I want to be in my new home ASAP!
- Is it worth it to live in a building with HOA fees?
- How much does an agent cost? Is this something I could do myself?
Thank you so much for sending in your questions! We are always looking for new submissions and to be of help in any way we can; so call us or email us! We are always here for you!